Do you want to expand the global reach (and revenues) of your documentary?
Join me for a LIVE Q&A with expert distributor Pauline Mazenod, this Thursday, September 14 @ 12 p.m. EST.
Pauline is the Head of Acquisitions and Sales for Windrose Distribution, a boutique French distributor of documentaries, animation series, fiction series and performances. She is the General Secretary of the European Coordination of Audiovisual Distributors and has been distributing outstanding films for networks, streaming platforms and educational institutions all over the world for nearly 15 years.
This event is part of a series of live Q&As with industry experts offered to subscribers of my Desktop Documentaries course SELLING TO NETFLIX AND THE STREAMERS.
Not yet enrolled? Enroll here to get 25% off with the code NETFLIX.
Thursday, September 14, 2023
9 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. EST
ENROLL TODAY FOR 25% OFF
Already enrolled in my Desktop Documentaries course?
Log in here and check MODULE 8: LIVE WEBINARS to access the link to join live.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THURSDAY’S Q&A
- How to find (and choose) the best distributor – international and US domestic – for your project
- Distributor or sales agent? What’s the deal?
- Mistakes to avoid when approaching a distributor
- How to negotiate a winning distribution contract (which rights should you keep)
- Developing a successful relationship with your distributor
- How an international distributor can generate indirect revenues and subsidies for your film
- Answers to YOUR questions, and much, much more!