The Global Pitch by Sunny Side of the Doc will be held on February 22 & 23, 2022.
The aim of the two-day online pitching session is to facilitate the international financing and co-production of projects focusing on Women’s Voices.
The Global Pitch is a unique opportunity for 12 selected projects to reach out to 100+ key decision makers through online pitching and tailored individual meetings.
Among the key buers are :
- Claudia Bucher, Head of THEMA and geopolitics, ARTE G.E.I.E (France)
- Bernd Seidl, Commissioning Editor, ARD / SWR – SUEDWESTRUNDFUNK – (Germany)
- Choy Lin Mok, Commissioning Editor at TRT World (Turkey).
- Jake Wiafe, Senior Content Editor, Little Dot Studios (United Kingdom)
The Global Pitch platform will also offer all applicants and participants networking and business opportunities.
Find detailed information on your eligibility and requirements here.
- Registration is at a single price of €90 (excl. VAT) for one submitted project.
- It will also give you access to all the Global Pitch activities, even if not selected.
- 50% reduced rate available for professionals from Low Capacity Countries and the Global South.
- If you wish to attend the event without submitting a project, the registration fee is €45 (excl. VAT).
- The deadline for applications is 11:59pm on Wednesday 5th January 2022 (UTC+1/CET).
- Need more information on our call and your participation to the Global Pitch 2022? Get in touch with Kévin: email@example.com
- Are you commissioning, buying or financing documentaries in any way? Get in touch with Asma to get a DecisionMaker registration: firstname.lastname@example.org