For all students enrolled in my NETFLIX 2021 COURSE with Desktop Documentaries, please join me for a LIVE Q&A Thursday, May 13 @ 1:00 p.m. EST.
I’ll answer your questions about Netflix, the rapidly-changing streaming landscape, how to pitch Netflix, and any other questions you may have.
If you are not enrolled, it’s not too late to join us!
- How to pitch your documentary or doc series to Netflix
- How much Netflix pays, what to expect
- How to choose a winning Netflix idea/concept
- How to pitch OTHER streamers such as HULU, Disney+, Curiosity Stream, etc.
- Biggest mistakes amateurs make
- How to find an agent or distributor
- Latest trends and insights
- The best strategies for finding a buyer and negotiate a winning deal
- Do Netflix’s new streaming competitors offer opportunities?
- Your pressing questions, and more…!
NETFLIX 2021: NEW RESOURCES IN COURSE
In addition to all the valuable content already offered inside the course, I added these practical NEW resources:
STREAMERS: SNAPSHOT GUIDE (Discovery+, HULU, Disney+, HBO MAX, YouTube, etc.) New: The competition is heating up! Learn what Netflix’s competitors want, what they are buying, key execs, and more!