The data is rolling in to confirm the generational switch in TV viewing from cable / satellite channels to streaming services.
- Young U.S. Adults 18-29 report that the primary way they watch TV is 61% Online vs 31% Cab/Sat.
- Adults 65+ prefer Cab/Sat (84%) vs Online streaming services (5%).
- These are the recent findings of the Pew Research Center.
- Read the full analysis here.
- Here is Pew’s key chart:
News Consumption Shows Similar Trend
Another recent Pew Research Center report addressed how the generations get News:
- Of All U.S. Adults, Online News is ripping away at Television as the preferred source of News.
- The preference for Print Newspapers continues to fall away.
- Here is the key chart:
And this chart captures the generational breakdown:
Here is the link to the excellent Pew Research Center report on News Consumption.
Original analysis and coverage from DocumentaryBusiness.com
Read More Here…
Download Now: $39.95