Steve Harris bursts with inspiring insights into the pitching process.
He has a gift for breaking out the key qualities for a successful pitch.
As my charismatic, globe-trotting co-presenter, Steve has shared his insider knowledge to grateful producers at WESTDOC (LA), AIDC (Adelaide), Sunny Side (La Rochelle), and more.
He draws on his veteran experience as a development executive for leading factual & reality channels (A&E, TLC) and later winning greenlights for celebrity-based projects as an LA-based producer.
Webinar: Next Tuesday!
- Don’t miss our 90-minute LIVE WEBINAR / Q&A.
- It’s happening next Tuesday, July 28 at 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, 7pm CET.
How to Enroll
- My valued partner Desktop Documentaries is hosting the webinar.
- Its FREE for subscribers to my course: SELLING YOUR DOCUMENTARY TO NETFLIX AND THE STREAMERS: Your ‘GPS’ for navigating Netflix and the Streaming landscape.
- A satisfied customer writes that the course is “…an absolute win, a goldmine of invaluable information presented in an incredibly intuitive format.“
- Read more about the course here
- And enroll here in the course and join our webinar…
- The course materials feature my regularly-updated NETFLIX DATABASE of 800+/- docs and unscripted series.
- The searchable database is a practical research tool for understanding what Netflix wants, and who is getting the commissions.
More about Steve Harris
Steve has been a prolific source of industry insights for my Documentary Business subscribers. Here is a selection:
- How to Pitch & Sell Your Project. A&E, #3/3. “Seven Key Takeaways”
- How to Pitch and Sell Your Project to a Network. A&E, #2/3. “Death is the Ultimate ‘High Stakes’”
- How to Pitch and Sell Your Project to a Network. Case Study: A&E, Part 1/3
- What Do U.S. Networks Want? How Can You Get It? A Network Insider’s Guide to Greenlighting Factual Programs (Westdoc)
- Marlon Wayans: Celebrity Reality. Inside the Successful Launch of a Reality Production Company