Virtual documentary festivals and markets are here to stay!
- Online offerings won’t replace LIVE events after Covid.
- But virtual formats and features will enrich live programs and can dramatically extend their reach.
Two Different Documentary Events:
- Distribution consultant Peter Broderick has written the definitive special report on CPH:DOX, the Copenhagen-based documentary festival.
- I helped with session planning and moderation at Sunny Side of the Doc‘s Connected Edition.
- Both events exceeded the expectations of producers and insiders.
We share notes and data about how the documentary eco-system will absorb the best features of virtual festivals, conferences and markets.
Listen to our ‘pod-versation’ (26′)
- Read Peter Broderick’s Special Report on virtual film festivals and subscribe to his Distribution Bulletin at www.peterbroderick.com.
- And watch out for his upcoming Distribution webinar!