The 2019 Sweet Spots Study is out now!
The Study is an invaluable guide to cost benchmarks for network commissions.
- What do 31 U.S. channels pay for original programs?
- For documentaries and specials?
- And for reality series?
- Does my pitch fall in the budget “Sweet Spot” for my target network?
My interviews with executives and producers created a unique source of information about network budgets for Signature and Standard programs.
SAVE: 20% discount: $195.00 until 12/31/2018 – Regularly $245.00
31 Channels: Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, ID, Science, Velocity, OWN, History, A&E, FYI, VICELAND, Nat Geo Channel, Nat Geo Wild, truTV, mtv, WE tv, Bravo, SyFy, Oxygen, Sundance Channel, Ovation, Smithsonian Channel and more
- Budget Benchmarks: Signature, High, Sweet Spot, Low
- What do networks pay for programs?
- Documentaries, specials, limited series and Reality series
- Industry leaders and digital networks
- Pipeline: Hours commissioned each year
- Household Distribution: The scale of the potential U.S. audience with year-to-year trends
- Viewing benchmarks: Ratings. Target demos. How many are watching?
- The deal: Producer equity? Or Work-for-hire
- Branding & Taglines
- Programming buckets & priorities
- Recent green lights and promotions
- The competition
- Producers who are working with the network
- Analysis of the commissioning process for certain channels
- Tables ready for import into your presentations
- Links to program schedules
- Who to pitch?
- 20% discount: $195.00 until 12/31/2018
- Regularly $245.00
Read more. Order and download now!